2004 Licking Township
Serving as Zoning Commission Members
Serving as Zoning Board of Appeals Members
Serving as Licking Township Webmaster
Serving as Green Infrastructure Steering Committee Members
Abram Kaplan, Ph.D.
Completing Roadway Tree Inventory
Serving as Township Roadway Cleanup Co-Leaders
Brad & Lynn Smith
Dick & Marie Wade
Steve & Laura Trickle
Dedicated Participant in the Township Roadway Cleanup
EXTER PLACE OFF LAKESHORE DRIVE EASTDOVER PLACE OFF LAKESHORE DRIVE WESTDODRlDGE ROAD FROM LINVILLE RD. TO CARSTAIRS RD.CARSTAIRS ROAD FROM LINVILLE ROAD TO ENDLAKEVIEW DRIVE FROM AVONDALE RD. SOUTHWESTROBERTA DRIVE FROM RYAN RD. TO ENDFAIRVIEW STREET FROM EDGEWATER BEACH BLVD. TO EDGEWATER BEACH BLVD.LAKE DRIVE FROM AVONDALE RD. SOUTHWEST HILLTOP DRIVE FROM LAKE DR. SOUTHEASTSUMMIT STREET FROM EDGEWATER BEACH BLVD. TO MAPLE DRIVERIDGE STREET FROM EDGEWATER BEACH BLVD.TO MAPLE DRLICKING TRAIL RD. FROM 1-70 SOUTH TO CHRISTLAND HILL RD.ROLEY HILLS ROAD FROM HONDA HILLS RD. TO SOMERSET RD.KINDLE RD. FROM ROLEY HILLS RD.TO SR 13FAIRMOUNT ROAD LICKING TWP. PORTIONWHITE CHAPEL RD. FROM FAIRMOUNT RD. TO SR 13LICKING TRAIL RD. FROM BRIDGE AT DAVIS RD. NORTHDAVIS RD. FROM LICKING TRAIL SOUTH TO SR 13 .DAVIS RD.FROM R/R EAST TO LICKING TRAIL SOUTH RIDGELY TRACT RD. FROM LAKE DR. WEST TO TWP. LINE .FIRE STATION ENTRANCE DR.
- Township Personnel Manual completed and adopted.
- $88,900 in grants monies received by the Licking Township Fire Company for use for equipment and training.
- Four (4) new members added to the Licking Township Fire Company.
- The purchase of new John Deere tractor with mower, ditcher and loader.
- Three (3) Licking Township Fire Company members advanced their fire training to the FFII level.
- Public informational meeting held on land use issues at The Dawes Arboretum.
- 802 runs by the Licking Township Fire Company.
- Mosquito Control Plan implemented for the second year.
- The passage of a renewal of the Township fire levy.
$2000 grant received from the Doris Kaspar Foundation for the restoration of the Licking Township Hall.
- $2000 grant received from the Doris Kaspar Foundation for the beautification of the Jacksontown Cemetery.
- Licking Township Fire Company donated six hundred (600) pounds of food and $850.00 in cash to two local food pantries from collections taken at the 1st annual Haunted House Halloween effort.
- First annual Roadway Litter Cleanup with
273 bags of litter collected by Township residents.
- Twenty-three (23) variance requests applied for to the Licking Township Board of Zoning Appeals.
- Three (3) Licking Township Fire Company members advanced their fire training to the Professional Level.
- Amendment made to the Licking Township Comprehensive Plan to include the Buckeye Lake District.
- The ODNR Urban Forester completed a Township roadway Tree inventory.
- Early pay off the Rescue Truck three years early, saving $11,000 in interest.
- A Green Infrastructure Plan committee was initiated with commitment of supportive involvement from the Environmental Sciences Class of Denison University.
- Two (2) fire classes hosted at the Licking Township Fire Company.
- Resurfacing roadwork (either patching or resurfacing) completed on:
NEW ZONING PROPOSAL|
Come and learn about the philosophy of the
proposed zoning resolution.
Presentation by Licking Township officials,
Licking County Planning Commission staff
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
7:00 PMThe Firelight Room, The Dawes Arboretum